ALA and ALCTS are committed to supporting our members, staff, and all librarians and library workers during these uncertain times. We will continue to offer online learning opportunities, including webinars and the Exchange 2020, and will do our best to accommodate the remote needs of our attendees. It has been necessary to change our group registration model due to the enforced separation policy.
Thru May 1, 2020
Starting May 2, 2020
|Division (ALCTS/LITA/LLAMA) Individual Member|
|ALA Individual Member|
|ALA Student Member/Retiree|
* Applies to group of people that will watch the event together from one access point. See more.
† Applies to a maximum of ten (10) concurrent user access points. See more.
Individual Event Registration Includes:
- Access to The Exchange site for up to one year
- Access to synchronous and asynchronous presentations or content
- Keynote presentations, lightning rounds, and digital posters
- Interactive features like discussion boards, live session Q&A, polling, and pre-event readings
- Opportunities to engage in discussions with presenters and fellow attendees
- Access to presentation recordings to view on your own time
Group Registration Includes:
- Up to ten (10) single user to access the live stream over all three days.
- Unlimited user account creation on the Exchange event site. Members of the group are encouraged to create their own user accounts and participate in the event’s discussions and non-streaming content.
- More information about how groups will interact with the event will be distributed in April 2020.
Need Additional Live Stream Logins? Groups can purchase additional users for the live stream at a rate of $125 per user. To learn more, contact the registration staff at email@example.com or call 312-280-5038.
Any cancellations must be received in writing by ALA Member & Customer Service or the ALCTS Office 21 days prior to the start of the virtual conference and are subject to a $20 processing fee. Refunds will be processed two weeks after the virtual conference ends. ALCTS reserves the right to cancel any session for insufficient registration or other reasons.
ALCTS, LITA, LLAMA work to make sure its programming is accessible to everyone. Please contact Julie Reese, ALCTS Deputy Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-545-2433, Ext. 5030 for further information on how to access the event according to your needs.