Thru March 1st, 2020
March 2nd - May 1st, 2020
After May 2nd, 2020
|Division (ALCTS/LITA/LLAMA) Individual Member|
|ALA Individual Member|
|ALA Student Member|
* Applies to group of people that will watch the event together from one access point. See more.
† Applies to a maximum of six (6) concurrent user access points. See more.
Individual Event Registration Includes:
- Access to The Exchange site for up to one year
- Access to synchronous and asynchronous presentations or content
- Keynote presentations, lightning rounds, and digital posters
- Interactive features like discussion boards, live session Q&A, polling, and pre-event readings
- Opportunities to engage in discussions with presenters and fellow attendees
- Access to presentation recordings to view on your own time
Group registration will include access to a single login for synchronous content. Individual logins will also be provided for access to asynchronous presentations, content, and discussions. More information about how groups will interact with the event will be distributed in April 2020.
Any cancellations must be received in writing by ALA Member & Customer Service or the ALCTS Office 21 days prior to the start of the virtual conference and are subject to a $20 processing fee. Refunds will be processed two weeks after the virtual conference ends. ALCTS reserves the right to cancel any session for insufficient registration or other reasons.
ALCTS, LITA, LLAMA work to make sure its programming is accessible to everyone. Please contact Julie Reese, ALCTS Deputy Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-545-2433, Ext. 5030 for further information on how to access the event according to your needs.